Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

An Afterthought

Blogger.

Blogging.

Right.

Today we went for a good river run.  Down to Western Ave, back to Julia's.  A solid 3.2.

Once in the office, I figured out two of the remaining barriers to my completing my current project at work.    Not too shabby.  I'm still moving along at a lovely rate, far as I'm concerned, despite other, various, unexpected-yet-high-priority drains on my time the past few days.  Yay!

I left work tonight at around 7:00 PM and walked to Central Square, talking to my brother on the phone.  He says he (and the family) are planning on going to London next summer.  I'm so in.  Apparently Aleksandra's choir will be singing there, somewhere.  The Harry Potter cathedral (Hogwarts).  Sounds good to me.

From Central I took the T back up to Porter, got home, and proceeded to stir-fry up some goodness:

1. Tofu
2. Baby Corn
3. Broccoli
4. Water Chestnuts
5. Yellow Pepper
6. Portabella Mushrooms

Chop up vegetables.  Saute tofu in hot chili oil until browned.  Add veggies.  Let sizzle.  Add spicy Szechwan sauce.  Let sizzle.  Eat.  Wondrous.

After that, I proceeded to clean up my office.

And start my taxes.

And then play guitar for 10 minutes.

Not a bad day - I even did productive things with my evening.

No comments: