Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Business - the state of being busy

Today was... busy.

I didn't have enough time to get everything done that I wanted to get done.  At 3:00 PM, I started on the tasks that I was hoping to spend the whole day on.  Frustrating.

I went to Dado this morning, learned the name of the Nepalese girl who works there.  At least, I think she is.

After work, I went home, fretted for a bit, and then decided to call up Dave and cancel my lesson today.  I just... couldn't figure out how to take out the time to go do it, and still be able to get some work done.  Instead, I sat and worked for two hours.  Julia had told me, as I was leaving work, that she and Paul were going to go to The Cellar for dinner/a drink, so I decided that my fun for the day would be a little relaxation right at the end.  So I went there and met them - getting there a bit later than they.  They'd already, mostly, eaten.  I ordered some tomato soup and a grilled cheese.  It took forever to show up.  I had some Guinness. It was Guinnessy.

After that, Julia and I walked home.

Once here, I read a chapter of The Gathering Storm.  So far so good.

Now, I'm sleeping.

No comments: