Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Musical schleeping.

I did a great deal of musical things today.

And a bunch of other stuff too.

I woke up at 6:15 to go for a run with The Jules.  We made it down to Harvard and back up Oxford St. a bit - short, but better than nothing.  I was just happy to be out and about, early.

After that, I made it to work by a little before 9:00 AM.  Perfect timing.  Work was leisurely, as it can sometimes be after a project kinda wraps itself up.  It was made even more leisurely by the fact that I had to leave around 3:00 PM for a guitar lesson in Brookline.  The lesson started at 4:00 PM - we wrote last week off as a non-entity, and just kinda sat around playing the melody of West Coast Blues, talking about computer programs to manage schedules, and how whale song sounds like of like a Gregorian chant.

After that, at around 4:18 PM, I got back on the T inbound to Hynes, then walked down to Symphony for class.  I could barely stay awake in Jazz Theory - not because of anything Joel did, but because I was just soooo tired.  Sorry about that, Joel.  Didn't get a lot of sleep last night.  The second half of class was decidedly better.  Ear Training was fun as well, as usual.

... Then I went home, stopped at the Gourmet Express for some supplies, had a quick dinner, a beer, and now I'm going to bed.

Short, but I need to be asleep in 10 minutes, lest tomorrow be similarly sleepy.

No comments: