Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

The annual trip to Shaw's. Or something like that.

Rain makes for lousy motivation.

Julia called around 6:35 AM this morning, and we agreed that our levels of motivation were similar, and that in their similarity, they were both quite low.  So we slept in.  I slept in way too long.  I think I missed re-setting my alarm at one point, and woke up at 9:15 AM.  Argh. 

I was at work by 10:30 or so, shoes soaked through, socks kinda wet.

Yay.

But that's okay, cause it was a fairly good day, if somewhat disjointed.  I worked through lunch; big thanks to Erik for grabbing me some soup from 2nd Street on his way there.

I think, at this point, that I've hashed out pretty much everything we need to do for my current project.  Time to just dive into the rest of it, I think.  I've already gotten some parts done, but there's still a lot to do.  Supposedly I have another four weeks or so.  Something like that.

I left work around 5:30 PM and shuffled my way over to NEC for class.  Joel got held up, apparently, and we started Theory about 15 minutes late, at least.  We talked about minor 2-5-1's.  They're weird.

Ear Training went well - I was feeling pretty good by the end of it.  I could hear most things pretty well.  Spiffy.

After I got home from class, I headed over to Shaw's around 10:00 PM and got some supplies.  By 11:00 PM, I spent some time cleaning the kitchen and living room a bit.  And then sat down to tell you wonderful people about the mundanity of my day.  Damn, y'all, mundanity is a word?  Sweet.

No comments: