Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lost in... An Island??

Today, for many people, is probably most notable as being LOST day.

This is, it turns out, a holiday I celebrated this season.  I am, however, not a particularly devout follower of the Initiative, as I haven't practiced in roughly four to five years.

That said, not a bad premiere.   I spent an hour and 8 minutes catching myself up on what's happened in the past few years: I feel I have a fairly good handle on it now.  Yeehah.  I'm still not particularly sure if I can afford to spend a few hours every Tuesday watching TV - I sorta sacrificed to go hang out with friends tonight.  I don't know if I can really fill up another evening with some specific activity - that doesn't leave me with many free weekdays left.

So, anyway, work today was weird.  Lots of not-sitting-at-my-desk for sudden meetings, code reviews, discussions, explanations, etc.  I'm not particularly sure how much I got done - perhaps it's a measure of my lack of LOST-faith that I was messing around working on some stuff during the episode.

I randomly ran into Julia on my way home, waiting for the light to turn so I could cross Mass. Ave. on my way back to my apartment.  She walked me home, we had a lovely conversation, and in return for the company I gave her a ride to her place on my way to Justin and Ali's for LOST day.

Our gym schedule seems to be suffering.  We agreed, perhaps, we'll try to take a run on Sunday.  I think this is an excellent idea.

The time is now12:05, and I need to get myself to sleep.

No comments: