Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

ARGH.

I am so, so mad tonight.

I think it has something to do with the rain beating against my windows.  It's just annoying the fuck out of me.  Not to mention the fact that my umbrella inverted itself about thirty times on my way home.  And how I had to change out everything but my t-shirt, cause it was all wet.  And how my bag is drying on the floor.  And how Eclipse keeps fucking selecting text as I move my god damn mouse, even though I haven't clicked anywhere!  What the hell!  STOP IT.  And how I'm doing work right now, or was, before I decided to stop and write this.  And how that the damn wind keeps literally shaking the entire building.  It's already blown out the winterizing plastic crap in my windows somehow.  The lights just flickered.  Again.

Christ.  I could never live in the northwest.  I couldn't take that much wetness.

I didn't go to my lesson today so that I could get some more work done.  

Oh my god, I'm going to kill something if my lights flicker again. 

That's it.

Get me the hell out of here.  And why am I getting sick, again?  And why is it that keyboard shortcuts here in Blogger only seem to work about 50% of the time?  Half the time when I sit down to write something, I can't use any.  Other times it's fine.  I have no idea what the deal is.

And for the record: I hate, hate, hate poorly written code.  I'm going to go read a book, there's very little else worth saying today.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better, but more than likely, I'll just soak through a third pair of shoes.

No comments: