Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Meetings and Meetings

I can't quite recall how most of today progressed. I'm pretty sure I spent most of it working on documentation.

At 3:00 PM we had a lovely company meeting in which our executive team told us everything we did in the past year. These things, in general, I knew. There was certainly other content (confidential, don't you know!), and in general it was a good time.

Post-work, we all went over to Cambridge Brewing Company, where we proceeded to hang out, talk, and have a great time (meeting = good, beer = great). Thanks, all, for a wonderful, social evening.

I'm now at home, where I spent a few minutes playing Mark's nylon string guitar, and even more minutes watching Batman and Superman episodes with Eric and Nikki.

A simple, good day.

No comments: