Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

"HOOOLMES!" -Watson

Whew.

Feels like this was a really long day, despite the rational portion of my mind reminding me that all days are, generally, about the same length.

I started the day out by driving to our client's offices in the morning, where I proceeded to stay until 12:30 or so.  Then I had to drive back home, drop off my car, and hightail it back to work.  By the time I got back to the office, I think it was after 2:00 PM.  I then spent what felt like the rest of the day reporting on the things I'd learned.  As often seems to be the case at the beginning of a project, I have no idea where the hours went.

After work, I took the T ride back across Cambridge (to Harvard, at least) with Hillary, got off at Porter, and realized I probably wanted to get off at Harvard instead.  Calling Jason and Kat, we decided to go to the Border Cafe for dinner.  I proceeded to walk back to Harvard from Porter (at least I didn't go home first!).  On the way, I gave Ms. Julia a call to see if she'd like to join us; she wasn't able to, unfortunately.  Blast!  I'll just have to get all these people to meet each other another time!

The end of our enormous dinner (fajitas y margaritas for me!) saw us wandering out of the Border to head over to the Harvard Sq. movie theater to watch Sherlock Holmes, which was a delightfully entertaining movie.  Even if I couldn't follow a bit of the plot, and felt like I was going to explode through most of the movie (re: dinner.).  Regardless, a good experience.

And here I am, back at home.  Success.

If I'm smart, I'll go to bed now, as I can't stop yawning.  If I'm smart.

Please, let me be smart, I want to sleep!

No comments: