Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Whacked

Today didn't really go as planned, and involved a lot of sleeping.

I originally woke up at 6:00 AM and stumbled around for a bit before we decided to skip the run and go back to sleep.

Then I slept until 8:30 AM.  As mentioned yesterday, I was coming down with a cold, so I had resolved that I wouldn't expose everybody at the office to it today.  I ended up trying to work from home for the day, but was feeling kinda whacked out for part of it, so I'm not sure how productive I really was.  I think I ought to just chalk it up to a sick day.

Eventually, this evening, I went over to Dave's place for a lesson.  We talked about software and stuff, and eventually got down to the business of "Wave" and bossa.  Yay bossa.

The rest of today mostly involved nibbling at various random foods that I found around the apartment.

Oh, and at some point I downloaded Warpgate for my phone.  Fun little game.  Reminds me of Escape Velocity.

Umm.  Yeah.  Here's hoping tomorrow makes more sense.  Today was just sorta frustrating.

No comments: