Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

A brief synopsis

Oh, crap, it's late.

Uhh!  I woke up this morning at 8:30 because I got to bed at 1:30 AM.

I got myself together and went into work, where I proceeded to do what I do every day, Pinky.  Nothing particularly of note, except the part where I realized there's a much better way to do the thing I've been working on for the last week or two.  That's frustrating.  Argh.

I left work around 5:15 and headed over to NEC for class.  Theory went well - Joel approved of my solo assignment from a few weeks back.  Ear Training was a little rough.

After class, I came home, had a snack, and... sat here.  Playing Zoo Kingdom and We Rule.

It's that sort of evening.

Oh!

And our high school reunion is apparently being planned.  Crazy.  I'm kinda looking forward to it.

No comments: