Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Being for the benefit of April 5th

This is for yesterday.

Yesterday was an awesomely productive day.

Like, whoa.

I woke up at 9:15 AM.  For a moment there I wrote PM, and that just didn't sound right at all.

I promptly set up my new/old whiteboard above my dresser and made myself a little list.

I think, during the course of the day, I finished every reasonable thing on the board.

I spent some time cleaning the apartment.  I finished my taxes.  I put away my laundry.  I finished and sent off my Lady Bird solo well before class time.  I found out what I needed to do to cancel my BSC membership.  I had a delightful breakfast and lunch.  I cleaned out some old boxes and things and threw out a ton of cardboard products I don't need.  I consolidated some Magic card boxes.  I recycled a giant stack of New Yorkers.  I started our census form and left it out for the other guys to notice (and they did).  I think I got some work done on the evaluation page for Dave, though I can't remember.  More on that later anyway.

At around 5:30 or so I left the apartment and headed over to NEC for class.  Both went pretty well, though some of the stuff around minor 2-5-1's was kinda confusing.  We're getting good penetration into the NEC community with Noteflight, far as I can tell.  Like half the class submitted their Lady Bird assignments using it.  Joel seemed totally okay with that.

After class (8:35 PM), I high tailed it back to Cambridge, snagged some ice cream from Gourmet Express, and rode over to Julia's for Focus, Get Shit Done, And Eat Ice Cream time.  (My name for it that I just came up with, not the agreed upon name.)  And we GSDAEIC.  Pretty good!  I worked more on the evaluation page(s), Julia read some articles for her class.  Around 12:30 AM or so, I resolved to just stay there for the evening rather than bike home.

No comments: