Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Where in the world is Wireless Passwordiago?

Look at me!  It's the day that I'm talking about.

Today started at a very leisurely pace.  Julia and I met at Dado in the morning for a little chatter, a little coffee, and a little scone.  Nice.  After that, I scurried off to get to work.  I was having some really, really annoying issues with my computer today.  The hard drive somehow got corrupted a bit, and I ended up spending a lot of time trying to track down what was going on and clean it up.  I ended up bringing my backup drive in as well, so I could do a backup immediately upon getting things solved (the last one was in February, and a lot has happened since then).  The backup was also having some corruption issues, and... yeah.  What a mess.

Regardless, in the afternoon I dug into the next (last) big piece of this integration I'm working on.  Hopefully it'll go smoothly - I don't see any real reason why it shouldn't.

I left work around 5:00 PM, surprised at how cold it had gotten.  I walked down to the T and took the Red Line to Park, and the Green (D) Line out to Longwood for my lesson.  Not the greatest lesson - I didn't feel very prepared.

BUT.

Coming out of it, I have a really strong sense of what I think I need to do.  Maybe that makes it a better lesson than I let on, I don't know.  Regardless, not so bad.

After arriving home around 7:45 or so, I proceeded to install Windows 7 on a partition on my machine.  Unfortunately, I can't find the damn wireless password for our router here.  I've looked everywhere.  So... I'll just be done with that effort, for now.  Grr.  How frustrating.  I wanted to get that out of the way.

Instead, well, I'm sorta sitting here.  I think I may head to bed shortly - I'm wicked tired.

No comments: