Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hey, hey, hey, Thursd-d-d-day!

Work involved a lot of estimation. I got there at about 9:00 am. Like... Estimation pretty much the entire day. These things are usually pretty exhausting, and this time was no different.

At a little past 6:00 pm, Julia gave me a very welcome phone call, which got Mark and I out of the office, finally. She asked if I wanted to hit up the Cambridge Public Library, the prospect of which was pleasantly attractive to me, as I'd never been there before. It's wicked nice! Very modern.

After hanging out at the library for a bit, we walked ourselves to Harvard Square and had a pleasant dinner at Veggie Planet. Soup of the day, peanut curry, and Dinner for Henry were enjoyed.

After that, we hung out at Julia's for a bit, before I biked myself back home. Exhausted! Sleep time!

No comments: