Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The beginning of the week

Yesterday (Monday!) involved a lot of being out and about in Boston.

I woke up around 8:15 AM, bummed around for a while, and set out around 10:15 AM and headed out to the South End to get brunch with everybody.  We went a place called Myers + Chang, which was awesome.  After brunch, which took until approximately 2:00 PM, we went to the North End for a bit, stopped in at Mike's Pastry for some gelato and the usual stuffage.

After that, I went home by about 6:00 PM.  Around 7:00 PM, I think, Julia called, and I wandered over there to hang out for the evening.

I slept really poorly last night, which was rough.  Kinda a bummer.  Surprisingly I wasn't that tired today.  I made it to work by around 10:00 AM or so, and left at 6:00 PM, after taking pretty much no time for lunch.  The day involved a lot of investigation on one of our older widgets to see if it could support some new use cases.  It... kinda... could.  At least, I can see how it would.  Ultimately.  So, well, yay.

Tonight's been pretty chill.  We're watching some movie about the perfect getaway or something.  Some couples in Hawaii.

That's... yeah, I'm about done.  Whew.

No comments: