Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

All together now! (All together now!)

I want my bike back! I just haven't had time to go get a patching kit yet.

Needless to say, I took the train to work today. On the way, I stopped in Central to cancel my BSC membership, finally. After that, i stopped into Carberry's for some coffee, which was delicious. Work ran a bit long with a short lunch - just how I like it. I ended up leaving around 6:30 pm or so. By the time I got home, Jason, Kat and Allie were all waiting for me at my apartment. Music night!

We played a few songs (All Together Now and some Clash tune) before deciding to call it quits cause it was crazy hot. My downstairs neighbor banged on the ceiling once.
I don't like those people. At some point, we were all like, "What's that smell?!" We turned off the amps and started sniffing tinges to see what was burning. ... Turns out it was the living room TV. Doh! Poor thing went "Poof!" and died.

Julia showed up around 9:30 after what sounded like a long day. She's currently taking a bit of a nap. I think that's about it for this Wednesday.

Oh. And it was Eric M's last day. Major bummer.

No comments: