Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hew-hew-humid morning run.

Woke up at 6:00 AM this morning to go for a run.  Almost didn't go because I felt sorta weird - almost like I'd pulled a muscle in my stomach or something.  Don't know.  But went anyway.


So!  It was a humid and uncomfortably warm morning, despite being only 75 degrees, supposedly.  I ran down Mass Ave to Harvard Square, went a few bridges up on the river, and came back around to the corner of JFK and Memorial... where I stopped.  Temporarily.  Ugh.  It wasn't that my body was particularly tired, but that my head felt like it was going to melt down.  Bummer.


So I walked for about 0.4 miles up Memorial and then started again to run the rest of the way home.  


So, that's a total of 5 miles, and approximately 4.6 ran.


Here's the map:





No comments: