Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Try'n beat the rain

I went over to Noteflight land today for a few hours this morning.  I think I accidentally turned off my alarm, as I didn't wake up until 9:10 or so, and had to hustle to get there at 10:00.  Ended up walking in the door at 10:09 (I looked at my watch).  Not bad, given that I'd been asleep an hour earlier.

Around 2:00 PM, after some tasty Lemon Grass Tofu from Thailand Cafe, I picked up my stuff and biked myself home along a meandering route through Cambridgeport.  Once home, I spent some more time on a few Noteflightly things, and then... reactivated my World of Warcraft account for a bit of relaxation.

Bwahaha.

Good times.  Jason and I wandered around for a while tonight.  It really is a pretty relaxing, well made game.  As always, I can't imagine that I'll be playing it all that often, but it's fun to come back to sometimes.

Otherwise, a pretty uneventful day.  Not bad.

No comments: